Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Outstanding Stuff

Cafe Rio, a Utah based company that has now expanded itself to 23 locations throughout the west is my favorite fast food restaurant. Bob Nilsen owner of Cafe Rio has enthusiasm and the knowledge and ability to take this restaurant to the top of the food chain. The quality of the food and service is impeccable.
I met Bob in our store a few years back when Cafe Rio only had 9 stores. I saw the Cafe Rio logo on his shirt and told him Cafe Rio was my favorite restaurant and he told me Burns Saddlery was his favorite store. Amazing how we meet people. Bob stopped back in our store last month and brought one of his partners in to buy him his first pair of boots, and himself a great cowboy ranch saddle, and amazingly enough I walked into the store right when he did, I was not planning on being there at all that day. After visiting we found we had a common dear friend in Glendon Johnson, owner of Castle Valley Ranch.
Bob is always so generous and gives me a couple of certificates for food at my favorite fast food restaurant Cafe Rio. Now with his recently opened Park City Utah store I will have more opportunity's to indulge in the best salad's anywhere.

I highly recommend Cafe Rio, Its Outstanding!

Another great Utah Company that has received national recognition. And will soon be a household name throughout the country and world.

No comments: