Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Damn Good Stuff

Comments on blog sites.

Damn Good Stuff!

As I write these blog spots I often wonder is anyone reading these? Does this bring people back to our website? Will I get sued if I use something out of content? Oh yeah I won't get sued if no one is reading my blog.

Then it happened, recognition. A comment, I received a comment, on my blog site. On top of this great approval seeking moment was that it came from an exotic foreign sounding reader,
"iris overseas."

I visualize this beautiful women on foreign soil surfing the net trying to keep connected with her homeland. She finds my blog and then my Fairy God Mother did it, she takes her magic wand and poof, iris overseas left a comment.

It reads, iris overseas has left a new comment on your post "On The Road Again": Thanks for the tip to maintain the office work while having fun

I was so excited my first official comment by someone I did not know and didn't have to repay.

Oh ,there was the three attempts to post a comment on my blog from my good friend that tried to wish me happy birthday. That was really nice but for whatever reason they wouldn't post.

But Monday at 3 PM I got my first official notice via e-mail ,on my phone, that I officially had a comment on my blog.

What a great empowering feeling, I must start leaving comments on blog sites. Thanks iris overseas you raised me up.

Still seeking approval and recognition after all these years.

Danna

No comments: