Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Damn Good Stuff

I Pod’s Damn Good Stuff:

Heading home, a new type of adrenalin runs through your veins, another horse show is in the books. I ponder the successful show and all the clients and friends old and new that come together for the love of a common denominator, horses. A sense of gratitude electrifies my being.

I pop in my headphones with 2132 choices of songs or audio books on my Pod. My windows down I’m rocking to 3 Doors Down, Dave Stamey or Josh Groban. Absorbing the vast desert landscape with the first fresh air I have been craving for the past week.

A private setting with me the musician or author of my choosing for the next 300 miles.

Life and the incredible inventors on this planet provide so many luxuries. Take my laptop out compile a message that will be posted for potential millions to view. Do we really know how fortunate we are?

I Pod’s and Life,

Damn Good Stuff

Rock On,

Danna

No comments: