Thursday, July 29, 2010

Zen Horse

"The energy you project is directly responsible for the outcomes that you desire and how they show up in your life."

We do not get energy we give it out, if you ride horses you know that for a fact. When a horse is "on the muscle" you can feel the energy he is projecting outward. He his hard to hold back, he feels like he could explode from the inside out.

When ever I feel like I need energy, I change my thoughts to something I really, really want, my heart rate begins to increase, my blood flow increases, I start visualizing me having it and instantly I receive energy.

There is no more zapping of energy than to dread, or think about things you do not want.

Get excited, Life should be LIVED, and Life should be as you want it to be, it is up to you, You, are in charge of your life, if not make plans now to take back control.

Happy ENERGETIC Trails,

Danna

No comments: