Monday, July 19, 2010

On The Road Again

Started a "On the Road Again" segment last week, never finished it, decided to cut and paste it to this week:-) that is what my busy life has become. Ground Hog Day, over and over again...

Birthday Week, this week....Scott celebrates his birthday today, mine is on Thursday. Being 50ish the celebration is more about how early can we get dinner in so we will not suffer from eating too much too late:-)

Last week we wrapped up the barrel race and flew back to Carmel. Jackets came back on as the temperature hovers between 55 and 65. Rarely have I needed to wear a jacket on my birthday, maybe riding horses in the mountains, or barbecuing over to Maple Grove. This year I will be selling our wares on the South Side of Ocean Ave, in Carmel-by-the-Sea, wearing a jacket:-).

I love jackets and boots and now I can wear them year round!!! I now can justify owning scores of both.

I do miss hot summer nights, observing the moon as it develops on it's quest to fullness. Carmel is immersed with marine layer as the inland temperatures swell to near triple digits the hot prevents the marine layer to move on. Hence the saying , "the coldest I have ever been was the summer I spent in San Francisco".

However, I decided a long time ago my happiness would not be determined by the weather.

Doing what I love and loving what I do, in a jacket:-)

Danna

No comments: