Monday, June 7, 2010

On The Road Again

As I type this I am setting on a rock 200 feet off the road as we wait for roadside assistance. Destiny's trailer had a blow out and we stripped the lug nuts trying to get them off. Smiling as I am writing my "On the Road Again" blog.

Busy, busy week last week, even busier week this week. Amazing when you think you cannot fit one more thing in you manage to do so.

I was supposed to be headed west instead of east however my mothers brother Ned passed away last week and his services will be held tomorrow.

I jumped in with Destiny to hitch a ride to Salina to be with my Mom. 60 miles from our destination, POP!!! Horses in trailer, lug nuts doing their job very well, so well they refuse to come off. Reminders that it's all about the tools:-)!

Our Burns Team closed the Las Vegas show down last night and another team heads to Heber City for the Utah State High School Rodeo Finals. Oh yeah and remember Carmel... it opens this Thursday!!!

I will jump on a plane and head towards the ocean on Wednesday morning. Misty, Tiffany, Rachael, one teenager and 5 little girls are driving out to California to help set up shop. Braydan, Jake, Matt, Wayland and Scott are hammering away trying to get the build out done before they girls arrive to load shelves and coordinate the merchandise.

Somewhere in between all this I need a hair cut and fresh nails:-)!! Why did I have to be a girl!!!

On the Road Again, In the Air Again, and still smiling, because life is good and a kind man just showed up with the right tools:-))!

Happy Sound Tire Trails,

Danna

No comments: