Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dream Big

Hello Again!!!

Did you wonder if I had fell off into the ocean????

This has been the longest I have went without posting, reason, working night and day to get the new Carmel store opened. It's official, on June 12th 2010 at 10:00am Burns Cowboy Shop Carmel opened it's doors for business.

Incredible, just 9 days prior the old tenants were removing the last of their belongings. The Burns Team does it again!!!!

Wayland, Matt, Jake, Braydan and Scott pulled off a miracle!!! The build out is spectacular, new flooring, completely repainted, new dressing room, walls removed and walls added, custom leather wrapped counters, custom glass showcases, all done in just over a week!!!

US Open begins tomorrow, with practice rounds taken all this week, Carmel and the Monterey Peninsula is swarming with golfers, media, and fans.

As I sit here happily exhausted I think, dreams really do come true....all it takes is knowing what you want, be intentional, feel the feeling of receiving your desires and take action when the people, circumstances, and events begin to come towards you with lighting speed. When I read "the Universe Loves Speed" it stuck with me...I either want it or I don't. If I want it I go after it and it races towards me.

I meet successful people every day, the top 2%. They rarely dicker over price, they either like it or they don't. They are intentional, the go after it and rarely do they experience buyers remorse. I love to learn from successful people, their ability to get what they want astounds me. They seem to have a focus and a clear vision of the direction of their dreams. And they don't sweat the small stuff.

Much appreciation fills my heart as I sit here in bed, barley able to keep my eyes open, excited for tomorrow, thankful for all the outstanding people I met today, and a deep happiness for life and all the fun opportunities that are created by thoughts, feelings and emotions.

"Always dream and shoot higher than you know you
can do. Don't bother just to be better than
your contemporaries or predecessors.
Try to be better than yourself."
— William Faulkner: Was an American author


Happy Big Dream Trails,

Danna

P.S. See pictures of our new location on our facebook page by clicking here. Or read more about Burns Cowboy Shop by clicking here.

No comments: