Thursday, May 13, 2010

Zen Horse

Find Out What Myopulse and Acuscope Can Do For You and Your Horse's Ailments



How I found the Acuscope and Myopulse

By Destiny Crane


Solom Sarina running a 16.726 at the PACWEST right after treatment


In 2006 my horse Another Cruizer ran a 16.8 in a standard pattern following that run he was slightly "off". He was undiagnosed for two years, giving me all he could I knew he was in pain so I decided to retire him. Shortly after I came across an Acuscope. I sent him for a 5 day a week rehab program for 4 weeks. He came home to me 2 days before an Xtreme Barrel Race in Salina Utah he felt so good I decided to run him. Out of 425 entries each day he placed in the top 10 of the 1D the 1st go, Won the 1D the second go and was 2nd in the average. Amazed with his transformation and to ensure he would continue to be pain free I sent him back for another 4 weeks of treatments. Shortly after he came home the second time we went to the NBHA Las Vegas Show where he placed in the first two goes and won the 1D in the third go. Today he is still pain free and winning checks in the 1D.

From June to September I researched the Acuscope and Myopulse I found extensive scientific research, FDA approval and even a noble prize for the technology. Where it was keeping Cruizer happy and healthy I decided to purchase the equipment just for him. After going to class and learning what these instruments could do I couldn't keep this technolgy just for him. I had a rehab horse with a torn hamstring the day I arrived home from class. We now have 3 full sets of equipment working full time.

The past year and a half I have been privilaged to see first hand how amazing these Instruments are. Check out our testimonial page for some examples of our other success stories. To schedule an appointment and become our next success story contact us. If you would like to have a rewarding career as an Acuscope/Myopulse therapist check out our trainings page.

Acuscope and Myopulse Therapy

The Electro-Acuscope and Myopulse are sophisticated electronic medical instruments with an input-output (read/treat) mechanism. The low voltage micro-current allows healing of damaged neural and connective tissue. what makes the Acuscope & Myopulse instruments unique to other micro-current devices is that the Acuscope and Myopulse are the only microcurrent instruments available that are able to decipher abnormal tissue response and adjust the electrical output to produce a corrective current that normalizes or relaxes damaged tissue. The treatment is non-invasive and virtually painless.

For more information contact Destiny Crane at 1-435-201-0500 or Tegan Shaw at 1-435-201-0169. Or visit thier website at www.harmonichealthut.com.

They will be set up at the Xtreme Barrel Race May 11th-16th, held in Salina Utah at the Blackhawk Arena.

No comments: