Monday, April 12, 2010

On The Road Again

First Xtreme Barrel Race of 2010

If I had one word to describe our event this past weekend it would be SMOOTH!

The HEI team is a unified, high performance, machine. Every person does their job excellently.

It is fun to see everyone, I also enjoy seeing the horses perform. These animals are incredible!!! A magnificent team of horse and rider working together to overcome the obstacles (barrels) with a flow of energy in speed and flexibility.

I get to watch them all, I announce the event. I am so impressed with the talent and determination that runs through that gate at the Blackhawk Arena.

Kudos to all those who are drawn to the dedication of owning and enjoying horses, actually any animal. They give off an incredible frequency of magnificence, it is easy to fall in love with animals. It has been several months since I have ridden I look forward to riding with my girlfriends at the end of this month. Looking forward to connecting with fun inspiring women that love horses and love exploring nature.

Thanks to all those who attended, worked and competed in the event held this past weekend, we look forward to the next big event in May. I will have a run down of the big winners soon.

This week is the last week of ski season, I look back with appreciation for all the success' of the season, I look forward to the change of the season and the transition of snow to grass!

Excitement feels my core with our upcoming trip. Scott and I head out this week for a wonderful trip to California. Yosemite, Carmel, Napa. Nice itinerary!!! A nice change of pace.

On the Road Again, YEAH!!!! California Dreaming!!!

Happy Sunshine Trails,

Danna

No comments: