Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dream Big

Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you ready or not, to put this plan into action.
Napoleon Hill


I find myself drawn back to Napoleon Hill's success principles over and over, his timeless principles written in the early part of the 20th century are the foundation of the self development movement.

The business projects I have undertaken and just jumped in, feeling completely unready but inspired are my biggest achievements.

I didn't know how I was going to get the Blackhawk Arena, I just had a desire and a commitment to find a way. People, circumstances, and funding started to show up, and before long everything started to fall into place. Were there set backs? Many. Did I give up, NEVER. The perfect team of like minded people came together and we masterminded the obstacles finding solutions for any problems that arose. I look back now and I must say the Blackhawk Team was truly INCREDIBLE!

I received much more than I ever gave in the 16 years of service rendered.

I travel to Salina this week and will stand in the arena that was only a tiny powerful seed of intention in 1990, two years later in 1992 it became a reality, and now 18 years later, 3 phases of additions have also been completed making it even grander than I ever dreamt.

Scores of volunteers came together and made that project happen, and today I get to walk into a building that started as a thought in my head. That is really COOL! Thoughts do become THINGS!!! That is one THING I do know for sure:-)!!

Thank you Napoleon Hill and all those who seek to teach us so we can align ourselves to the mindset of accomplishment.

Always Dreaming Big,

Danna

No comments: