Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tipsy Tuesday

"You are the way you are because that's the way you want to be. If you really wanted to be any different, you would be in the process of changing right now."— Fred Smith: The founder of Federal Express


I saw this quote and thought, this is so true. When we finally get so sick of the life story we keep writing over and over, then and only then will we re-write the story with different thoughts, dreams and desires. They say a habit is 30 million times stronger than a desire, so I decided to start daily habits of directing my mind to my desires. It takes 30 days to formulate a habit, so keep going. We can choose strenghting or weaking habits, my goal is to replace a weaking habit with a strengthening habit everyday. So instead of drinking coffee, my new habit is water or green tea. I replaced drinking sodas with a glass of red wine. Twice a day I take my vitamin supplements, I miss very rarely, I don't leave the house without making my bed, I never use to make it

No comments: