Monday, July 27, 2009

On The Road Again

Yes, I am on the road again this week, destination, Mammoth Lakes California where I will meet up with five of my dearest girlfriends to ride the Sierra Nevada's!

We love to go and ride a new mountain range every year, this ride has been in the works for nearly a year. My friend Celia lined it all up, she introduced me to a cowboy singer Dave Stamey a California cowboy that is one of the best song writers I have ever listened too.

We will pack in and be in the back country for a week. Great friends, breathtaking scenery, a good mount and of course I am taking my comfortable Burns Saddlery custom saddle. Campfires at night, sharing stories and listening to Dave Stamey sing around the campfire, pinch me I must be dreaming.

Experiencing life at the fullest, all senses ALIVE and ALERT, AMAZING, simply AMAZING!! I wish everyone the opportunity to go immerse yourself in something that you love with people that inspire you living that life you have imagined.

Dream Big, I Do!

Happy Sierra Trails,

Danna

No comments: