Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tipsy Tuesday

My Tip this Tuesday is:

Do what you love and love what you do!!!

I love what I do. It wasn't always that way however. It took me years of processing who I am, and how fortunate I am, to truly appreciate the western lifestyle I have been blessed with.

People walk into Burns Cowboy Shop in Park City and they are blown away with how amazing Burns Cowboy Shop is. WOW! is the most common used adjective. Saying, I never knew boots and hats could look and be so cool.

To be a ambassador for the Cowboy way of life is a wonderful dream come true. I now have a setting to showcase our most outstanding product, allowing visitors from all over the world to experience the western lifestyle and the attitude the cowboy brings to it.

One man from New York came in the other day and stated man I wished I owned this cool shop and you had something better. I smiled and said what could be better.

Doing what I love and loving what I do, in Park City Utah!!!

Cheers,

Danna

1 comment:

tallgirl said...

Well my friend an exciting week in Arizona. What a great time we had, successful in new clients. Kids enjoyed the sunshine! Destiny had a great run on her gray horse!! Wendy's calf roping horse made a time only, and was scared to poop of all the bud light signs, must be a mormon horse!!!! Wonderful messages on your blog.