Friday, January 9, 2009

Building a Following

My Web Administrator Tonia Lewis tries to keep me up to date with ways to improve my blog and bring me into the 21st Century. Her latest attempt of that is “Building a following.” This new gadget is designed to link followers of my site up with me and other blog enthusiasts.

When you login to blogger you will be able to see my most recent posts, and connect with other Cowboy’s and Cowgirl’s sites.

You can stay anonymous or share your information and deepest secrets like I do. This will be fun to watch this grow. I tell you, you tell them, they tell him, she tells her, they tell, well you get my drift.

We can laugh together, share inspirational stories, great reads and recipes, as well as horse tips and suggestions on all topics we wish to share.

Sharing our thoughts with each other, as we string many into the matrix, by spreading the word the numbers will become outrageously fun!

Just click on the follow this blog on the left side of your screen.

Happy trails are best traveled together,

Danna Burns-Shaw

No comments: