Monday, January 5, 2009

On The Road Again

Talk slowly, think quickly. I read this recently and thought, wow now that's a quote to live by.

Words can be weapons or peace pipes. Choosing words carefully and observing their meanings, and how they affect the situation is crucial in living a happy productive life.

Going on the road for as many years as I have gifted me with hours to think,
listen, observe and not talk.

In retail much of your day is spent in conversation. While traveling to and from shows pulling a rig down the road the windshield becomes a 3X5 masterpiece of thought.

We create our tomorrow's by what we choose to think today. Using our minds to create is a natural phenomenon. Observing and directing our thoughts in the direction of what we want is the key to success and happiness.

As I enter into 2009 one of my many goals is to use my mind to give me what I desire. Using it to serve me and all others I come in contact with.

Traveling the road and listening to many fine audio programs as I traveled across the west hauling merchandise to sell at equestrian events has given me focus and clarity on the purpose of my life.

I will be ever grateful for all the wisdom that came from all the previous miles traveled. I write my future with no eraser.

May your travels bring you clarity and focus,

Danna Burns-Shaw

No comments: