Friday, May 13, 2011

Funny Friday

Dumb quotes
==============================

Chuck Knox
Most of my cliches aren't original.

Ralph Kiner
All of the Mets' road wins against Los Angeles this year have been at Dodger Stadium.

Pedro Guerrero
Sometimes they write what I say and not what I mean.

Doug Collins
Any time Detroit scores more than 100 points and holds the other team below 100 points they almost always win.

Dan Bonner
The Minnutemen are not tall in terms of height.
~~during a UMass basketball game.

Yogi Berra
Well, I used to look like this when I was young and now I still do.
Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.
The other teams could make trouble for us if they win.
It was pretty good. Even the music was nice ~~said after attending an opera.
Congratulations on breaking my record.
I always thought the record would stand until it was broken.



Reprinted from "Rick Frishman's Author101 Newsletter"
Subscribe at http://www.rickfrishman.com and receive Rick's "Million Dollar Rolodex"


Happy Friday the 13th!! My favorite; make it a LUCKY ONE!!
Danna

No comments: