Saturday, July 5, 2008

Reviews n' Recipes #2 - The Ultimate Gift

My review this week is one of my favorite audio books, as well as movie.

The Ultimate Gift was given to me on my birthday last year from my wonderful friend and masseuse Sondra. It truly was an ultimate gift. Tom Bossley reads the book, and gives such life to the book. I love to listen to positive material any time, but especially while traveling. It seems to keep the flow of the highway safe and smooth. I have listened to this book more than once and have shared it and the movie with several family and friends. If I give it for a gift, you know I loved it.

Check out their website it is awesome, you can order direct from the website I highly recommend the audio book. The movie is great for families; it will inspire and give you a grateful heart.

http://www.theultimategift.com/home.php?cid=4294967295&cat=home

"When his wealthy grandfather dies, trust fund baby Jason Stevens anticipates a big inheritance. Instead, his grandfather has devised a crash course on life with twelve tasks – or “gifts” – designed to challenge Jason in improbable ways, sending him on a journey of self-discovery and forcing him to determine what is most important in life: money or happiness. "

Snuggle up to a great book or movie this weekend,

Danna

No comments: