Sunday, October 10, 2010

Inspire Me

Attitude

There once was a man who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror,
And noticed he had only three hairs on his head.
'Well,' he said, 'I think I'll braid my hair today.'
So he did and he had a wonderful day.
The next day he woke up, looked in the mirror
And saw that he had only two hairs on his head.
'H-M-M,' he said, 'I think I'll part my hair down the middle today.'
So he did and he had a grand day.

The next day he woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed
That he had only one hair on her head.
'Well,' he said, 'today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail.'
So he did, and he had a fun, fun day.
The next day he woke up, looked in the mirror and
Noticed that there wasn't a single hair on his head.
'YAY!' he exclaimed. 'I don't have to fix my hair today!'


Attitude is everything.

Be kinder than necessary,
For everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Live simply,
Love generously,
Care deeply,
Speak kindly,
And pray continually.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

It's about learning to dance in the rain.


It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.

Lynn Follstad one of our great Burns Team Members sent me this. She is always kinder than necessary. Thanks Lynn for having a wonderful Attitude and sharing this with me so I can share it with many as well.

Happy to Pass on the Positive,

Danna

No comments: