Monday, February 23, 2009

On The Road Again

Last week in February, WOW!!! Team Burns is busy as usual. Scott just finished up the Scottsdale Arabian Show. Braydan is moving a team to Las Vegas for the Cutting Horse show at the South Point Equestrian Center. Destiny is getting ready to leave for Scottsdale to compete in the Pro Rodeo on Thursday.

I will complete my 4th month of ground hog day, doing the same thing over and over again, introducing our wonderful products to people from all over the world. For 150 days Park City has been my calling. No road show business in my near future either. Ski season ends around April 1st depending on snow.

Then my family, my horse, the mountains, red rock and friends get my attention.

Doing what I love and loving what I do in Park City Utah at Burns Cowboy Shop.

Danna

No comments: