Monday, February 2, 2009

On The Road Again

Ground Hog Day!!!

Yes, Phil saw his shadow 6 more weeks of Ski season, YEAH!!! I know only a few of us excited about winter.

I love the movie Ground Hog Day. I just recently told my daughter Tegan that my life is like the movie, over and over again 7 days a week the same routine. I am a person that has rarely stayed in the same place a week let alone since Oct. 6th.

Park City is a wonderful town to be stuck in the same day over and over as was the town in the movie.

In the film, Murray plays Phil Connors, an egocentric Pittsburgh TV weatherman who, during a hated assignment covering the annual Groundhog Day event (February 2) in Punxsutawney, finds himself repeating the same day over and over again. After indulging in all manner of hedonistic pursuits, he begins to reexamine his life and priorities.

I too after indulging in all manner of hedonistic pursuits, have reexamined my life and priorities.

No, On The Road for me this week, it's making the best out of the life I have grown to love.

Happy Ground Hog Day!!!!

Danna

No comments: